Designed for those who need assistance with life’s daily tasks, Assisted Living at Legend® offers a personalized approach that tailors services to your unique needs, delivering only those you need and desire. You pay only for the services you choose.
Residents benefit from health care services delivered in a satisfying, comfortable environment that encourages individuality, independence and social interaction. Caring associates are there 24 hours a day to assist with the activities of daily living, including:
- Bathing and dressing
- Medication management
What can I expect from a move to Assisted Living?
You may be surprised by the positive impact a move to a Legend residence can have on your life. You’ll feel your world grow each day as you meet new neighbors and take advantage of opportunities to learn and grow. We focus on meeting all your needs — physical, mental, emotional and spiritual — with:
- Gold Leaf Dining – Restaurant-style dining created with your nutrition needs in mind
- Cultural and residence events
- Education programs
- Religious services
- Entertaining outings
- Scheduled transportation to appointments
- Housekeeping services
- 24-hour associates and licensed nursing associates
You’ll also enjoy a private apartment where you can express your individual tastes. With one and two bedroom floorplans, you’re sure to find the perfect residence for your lifestyle. Each apartment features:
- Kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, sink and cabinetry
- Spacious bathroom with walk-in shower and photocell night light
- Telephone and cable connections
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning systems
- Emergency call system with speaker response and water-resistant pendants
How much does Assisted Living cost?
Because our services are personalized to fit your needs, Assisted Living rates can vary. We encourage you to contact us for assistance in determining monthly costs based on your unique situation.
To learn more about monthly rates in your area, find a Legend Senior Living Residence, schedule an appointment and visit the residence. We can help you estimate costs and make an informed decision.
In addition, there are several funding solutions you may wish to consider. We encourage you to fully explore the options, and would be happy to assist you with that process, if needed.
How Legend’s Assisted Living is Different From Other Senior Living Options
Legend Senior Living’s residences offer a variety of living options to best serve residents. Assisted living at Legend is all about the additional support you or your loved one might need to have more energy, feel more confident, and secure.
Associates are available around-the-clock and provide personalized support with activities of daily living, such as showering, incontinence management, dressing, grooming, mobility support, and transfer assistance. Caregivers are also there to assist with medication management and to be there to respond quickly in case of an emergency.
Our nursing team oversees resident care, creating personalized care plans that ensure each assisted living resident gets the services they need to remain as independent as possible.
Is Assisted Living Right for You or Your Loved One?
You or your loved one might be a good fit for assisted living if you can answer “yes” to any of the following questions:
- Has there been a fall in the past six months?
- Is the older adult lonely or isolated? Do they wish they had more friends nearby?
- Is meal planning and preparation a time and energy-consuming task?
- Has there been significant weight loss or gain over the past 12 months?
- Does the adult find their medication schedule overwhelming, unrealistic, or intimidating?
- Does the person live with chronic pain or a complex medical condition?
- Does the adult worry about what might happen if they have a fall or other emergency alone at home?
- Are home care services no longer providing the person with the assistance they need? Is home care simply too expensive?
At Legend assisted living, our services are designed to enhance independence, encourage new friendships, and give residents the support they need to live life to the fullest.
What is assisted living?
Assisted living is a senior living option that features 24-hour caregiver support with activities of daily living.
Does Medicare cover assisted living?
No. Medicare does not cover assisted living costs.
Do Veterans benefits cover assisted living?
Sometimes. Eligible Veterans or spouses can offset costs with Veterans Aid & Attendance benefits if they meet requirements and qualifications.
Do you eat in a dining room in assisted living?
Assisted living residences provide three meals served onsite in a restaurant-style dining room.
Can you have visitors in assisted living?
Yes! Most assisted living residences welcome residents to invite guests to the residence.